H2 Equity Partners PE internship program
H2 Equity Partners offers exceptional talent the opportunity to work in the investment advisory team for a number of months. As an intern you will be involved in all aspects of the investment process and you will be a full member of the investment team. Your activities will include:
- analysing markets and sectors;
- analysing investment memorandums and proposals;
- support in the execution and evaluation of new deals;
- support for activities within our portfolio companies.
What has H2 Equity Partners to offer you?
We offer you an interesting, educational and insightful internship position at one of Europe’s top performing lower-mid market private equity firms. Your internship allowance is £1,500 gross per month based on a full-time role. H2EP will make a laptop available for you to use during the internship period. Our office is located in Bloomsbury, Central London and is easily accessible by public transport (Tottenham Court road tube station and walking distance from both Euston and Kings Cross stations).
- you follow a university education (economics or science related course) and you are a master student in the last year;
- your A-level and university grades are excellent;
- you have demonstrable interest in Private Equity and / or business in general;
- you have strong analytical skills;
- you are a “self-starter” and entrepreneurial;
- you are available for a period of at least three consequent months.
Are you interested or do you want to know more?